Debra Clark, CFP®
(203) 966-2636 x2380
Debra Clark, CFP, was born in Montpelier, VT and is a 1998 graduate of Norwich University. She is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Debra is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and holds FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 registrations. Debra specializes in managing portfolios for high net worth individuals, sole proprietors and small businesses.
Debra’s field of expertise encompasses a wide range of financial planning and portfolio management strategies, including:
- Implementing investment strategies to help reduce estate and income tax liabilities
- Charitable gifting strategies
- Retirement income planning
- Analyzing investment portfolios for suitability based upon modern portfolio theory.
- Analysis and Implementation of alternative 401(k) platforms for business owners.
Debra currently lives in Wilton, CT., and has three sons.